I'm 16, and from Brazil.
I plan on becoming a writer someday.
I watch lots of series and movies, and read many books.
Music saves me on a daily basis.
If you need a friend, or someone to talk to, come to me without thinking twice, please. I'll do my best to help you. <3
Saying this is a very NotSafeForWork multifandom blog seems like an understatement.
Contact MeOwl Me Submit Twitter We ♥ It
Things By MeMy Stuff Fanfictions Versos Randomness
Things I LikeSeries All of The Fandoms... My Supernatural Family ♥ The Cas To My Dean ♥
Well. As 'Holmes' and 'Home' have almost the same spelling and pronounce, I thought it would be almost a pun. Besides, Sherlock is coming home soon, back from the deads... He'll be home. Soon enough, 'Holmes is home' is going to become a literal statement. Also Sherlock seems to be to be the place where John goes to rest, to have peace, to find himself. Sherlock is more than his friend, he's everything John has. Although he kept looking for shallow relationships with random women, it was Sherlock he always went home to. And home isn't just 221B. Home is wherever Sherlock is. So, just as home is where the heart is, Sherlock Holmes is where John Watson's heart is. Therefore, consequently, Holmes is home.
(↓ courtesy of finnick's wand ↓)
- 1. say something - a great big world (ft. christina aguilera)
- 2. lesson learned - ray lamontagne
- 3. comforting sounds - birdy
- 4. draw your swords - angus & julia stone
- 5. glass in the park - alex turner
- 6. promise - ben howard
- 7. creature fear- bon iver
- 8. northern wind - city and colour
- 9. um só - clarice falcão
- 10. landfill - daughter
- 11. tomorrow will be kinder - the secret sister
- 12. firefly - ed sheeran
- 13. hear the noise that moves so soft and low - james vincent mcmorrow
- 14. love love love - of monsters and men
- 15. paradise stars - noah and the whale
and the fear that comes with it