I'm 16, and from Brazil. I think you could call me a humansexual (pansexual may be the scientific term...)
I plan on becoming a writer someday.
I watch lots of series, and movies, and read many books, and I love to learn about culture and History (which can be translated into Literature).
Music saves me on a daily basis.
If you need a friend, or someone to talk to, come to me without thinking twice, please. I'll do my best to help you. <3
Well. As 'Holmes' and 'Home' have almost the same spelling and pronounce, I thought it would be almost a pun. Also, Sherlock is coming home soon, back from the deads... He'll be home. So, literally, soon enough, 'Holmes is home' is going to become a literal statement. Also Sherlock seems to be to be the place where John goes to rest, to have peace, to find himself. Sherlock is more than his friend, he's everything John has. Although he kept looking for shallow relationships with random women, it was Sherlock he always went home to. And home isn't just 221B. Home is wherever Sherlock is. So, just as home is where the heart is, Sherlock Holmes is where John Watson's heart is. So, consequently, Holmes is home.
(↓ courtesy of finnick's wand ↓)
- Our Window - Noah And The Whale
- Our Song - The XX
- Walk In The Rain - Passenger
- Wash. - Bon Iver
- Retrograde - James Blake
- Suicide - James Arthur
- Breaking Hearts - James Vincent McMorrow
- Glass In the Park - Alex Turner
- Go To Hell - David Ford
- Tears And Rain - James Blunt
- On And On - Tenth Avenue North
- Hear The Noises That Move So Soft And Low - James Vincent McMorrow
- In The Water I Am Beautiful - City And Colour
- Rainbows - Passenger
- 'Till Kingdom Come - Coldplay
- Waiting On Rain - Griffin House
- Ghosts That We Knew - Mumford And Sons
- Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron And Wine
- House By The Sea - Moddi
- Place To Be - Nick Drake
- Take You Away - Angus And Julia Stone
- Medicine - Daughter
- My Door Is Always Open - Noah And The Whale
- All Wash Out - Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros
- After The Storm - Mumford And Sons